We leave to Serafini Guido the task of introducing himself:
“A craftsman like me is in total antithesis with the throwaway culture. My goal is to make things beautiful and well done: in a workmanlike manner.
Conceived and built to last over time and are even handed down.
In more than forty years of work, I have never betrayed my philosophy, which is both life and work "
It is important to highlight that the raw material that is used for its creations is exclusively
REAL ITALIAN FULL GRAIN VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER
- Guaranteed by the consortium brand: “genuine Italian vegetable-tanned leather” which groups all vegetable-tanned leathers whether they are pork, bovine, goat, etc.
- Vegetable tanning is the equivalent of organic in food and therefore more environmentally friendly than eco-leather which is actually plastic and therefore not ecological.
- It is suitable for contact with humans because it is free of heavy metals, chromium and formaldehyde, which are usually present in traditional treats.
- The colors are obtained from plant extracts (red = poppy, yellow = mimosa etc.) and the extraction of tannins is carried out in such a way as not to impoverish the woodland.
- Vegetable leather is therefore completely biodegradable and also suitable for allergy sufferers.
- 100% Italian from raw to finished product
|For more information: https://www.facebook.com/GuidoSerafiniPesaro|